What began as a project management solution, is evolving into DPro: a game-changing series of nonprofit sector certification programs that builds competency and capacity for NGO staff.
DPro’s credential series will professionalize the humanitarian, international development, and conservation sectors.
DPro will transform how organizations – all over the world – work and communicate by using a common language, tools and resources.
DPro’s industry certification program will include:
- Project management for all program staff – Available now
- Financial management for all program staff – Available now
- A Monitoring & Evaluation program – working group launching in 2017
- A Management & Leadership Skills program
- Up to 3 additional certification programs in high-need professionalization areas